NHS England (updated March 2020)
In the latest restructure the NHS is divided into seven Regional Teams:
Bucks (excluding MK) falls within NHS England - South East.
Regional team contact details for Bucks:
Optometry Team, NHS England South East, Jubilee House, 5510 John Smith Drive,
Oxford Business Park South, Oxford OX4 2LH. firstname.lastname@example.org
Milton Keynes falls within NHS England - East of England.
Regional team contact details for MK:
Optometry Team, NHS England East, Charter House, Parkway, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL8 6JL. email@example.com
Please don't include any patient details in an email or attachment, unless you are sending it from another nhs.net address. Details on how to get one are available here.
When contacting NHS England, please bear in mind the following:
It would help them to assist you if you could supply the following information with your enquiry:
• If you are a GOS contractor, please provide your full name, contract number, company / sole trader / partnership name(s) with practice trading name and full practice address.
• If you wish to apply for a new contract, please indicate what type of contract you wish to apply for by adding the following information:
Mandatory or Additional / Individual/partnership or body corporate
NB The following functions are undertaken by Primary Care Support England (PCSE)
• National Performers List Applications and queries
• CET claims, GOS payments, Online Portal / Stationery Ordering
• Domiciliary notifications
If your email is about any of the above functions, please redirect your query by completing an online form at www.pcse.england.nhs.uk<http://www.pcse.england.nhs.uk> or telephoning 0333 0142 884. There is more information in our PCSE section.
In May 2019 NHS England issued advice on record-keeping for GOS contractors, and this is available to download from this page.
In April 2019 the Optical Confederation produced updated advice on the NHS complaints system, including template forms. This is available for download from this page.
The Optical Confederation Feb 2016 guidance on Universal Credit is available to download from this page.