CUES - North East Lincolnshire
- Covid-19 Urgent Eyecare Service developed by LOCSU, NHE E/I and the Clinical Council (Endorsed by RCoO and CoO)
- Standardised pathway from the service spec adopted nationwide
- Symptom led service for urgent and emergency conditions. Inclusion criteria is urgent presentations.
This scheme uses OPtometric Electronic Referral and Assessment (OPERA)
- A fully integrated referral management solution
- NHS PDS integration– quick look up for full patient demographics including NHS number
- Access to Summary Care Record – useful for IP Optometrist
- Referrals to HES via eRS or nhs.net – automatic
- Docman GP Integration
- NEW SOP – OPERA 1st then PMS system
Summary: Fully managed service including invoicing
Please see the document area for more details.